Welcome to the nurse's office. Our goal is to assist our students in staying healthy and safe so they can enjoy all that Antioch has to offer. Please contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Freshmen and transfer students must have a current school physical and dental exam with up-to-date vaccinations on file BEFORE the first day of school. (Please see Required Health Documents for specifics)
2. Seniors must have documentation of two meningitis (MCV4) vaccinations on file BEFORE the first day of school.
3. The nurse cannot give medications, including over-the-counter medications, without the completed Medication and Emergency Treatment form. This form is valid for the current school year, and the medication will only be available through the nurse's office. Students may not carry medications with them. Emergency medications are the exception; they may be carried by the student if the applicable paperwork is on file with the nurse.
4. Per Illinois law, we request that a parent/guardian submit to the nurse an annual health action plan for your student for conditions including, but not limited to, asthma, severe allergies, diabetes, and/or seizures.
5. Our school's vaccination compliance information is available upon request through our administration.
Lisa McKavis RN, BSN