We have been given the ability to have spectators at the Grant football games next Friday the 16th. Freshman, Sophomore and Junior athletes will receive 2 spectator tickets. Senior athletes will receive 3 spectator tickets. Coaches will hand these out to the athletes either tomorrow, Saturday or next Monday after practice. These tickets are not replaceable.
Grant is asking our spectators to park in the lot north of their field house. We will then enter the gate on the Northeast side of the stadium, off of the fieldhouse parking lot. Here are the procedures we will use:
1. Please car pool as much as possible. I do not know how many parking spots are available in that lot.
2. No spectators will be allowed to enter the stadium without a ticket, that is filled out.
3. ACHS will be monitoring the spectator gate. The gate will be open for the F/S game at 4:15 pm. The game will begin at 4:45 pm.
3. At the conclusion of the F/S game, spectators will need to immediately leave the stadium. They will not be able to wait around to take their child home. Grant will be cleaning the bleachers and we need to clear out the parking lot so there is room for the varsity parents to park. F/S athletes will need to be picked up at ACHS.
4. We are asking varsity parents to not arrive at Grant until 6:50 pm. We need to make sure the lot cleared out so there is room for the varsity parents to park.
5. Everyone needs to wear masks while they are on Grant’s campus.
We appreciate the opportunity Grant is providing us.